1. Liang S, Yao J, Liu D, Rao L*, Chen X*, Wang Z*. Harnessing Nanomaterials for Cancer Sonodynamic Immunotherapy. Advanced Materials. 2023, e2211130.
2. Zhou M, Liang S, Liu D, Ma K, Peng Y, Wang Z*. Engineered Nanoprobes for Immune Activation Monitoring. ACS Nano. 2022, 16, 19940-19958.
3. Luo M*, Wang H*, Wang Z*, et al. A STING-activating nanovaccine for cancer immunotherapy. Nature Nanotechnology. 2017, 12, 648-654. (*Co-first author, Equal contribution).
4. Wang Z*, Luo M*, Mao C, et al. A redox-activatable fluorescent sensor for the high-throughput quantification of cytosolic delivery of macromolecules. Angewandte Chemie International Edition. 2017, 129, 1339-1343.
5. Aroh C*, Wang Z*, Dobbs N, et al. Innate immune activation by cGAMP-PC7A nanoparticles leads to potent and long-acting antiretroviral response against HIV-1. Journal of Immunology. 2017, 199, 3840-3848. (*Co-first author)
6. Wang Z, Yu Y, Dai W, et al. A specific peptide ligand-modified lipid nanoparticle carrier for the inhibition of tumor metastasis growth. Biomaterials. 2013, 34, 756-764.
7. Wang Z, Yu Y, Ma J, et al. LyP-1 modification to enhance delivery of artemisinin or fluorescent probe loaded polymeric micelles to highly metastatic tumor and its lymphatics. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2012, 9, 2646-2657.
8. Wang Z, Yu Y, Dai W, Lu J, Cui J, Wu H, Yuan L, Zhang H, Wang X, Wang J, Zhang X, Zhang Q. The use of a tumor metastasis targeting peptide to deliver doxorubicin-containing liposomes to highly metastatic cancer. Biomaterials. 2012, 33, 8451-8460.
9. Wang Z, Wang Z, Sun C, et al. Trimethylated chitosan-conjugated PLGA nanoparticles for the delivery of drugs to the brain. Biomaterials. 2010, 31, 908-915.